License of Dynamic optimisation based on orthogonal collocation
dynopt is free of charge to use and is openly distributed, but note that
1. Copyright is owned by Miroslav Fikar.
2. dynopt must be referenced when used in a published work (give me some credit for saving your valuable time!)
3. dynopt, or forks or versions of dynopt, may not be re-distributed as a part of a commercial product unless agreed upon with the copyright owner (if you make money from dynopt, let me in first!)
4. dynopt is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (if your satellite crash or you fail your Phd due to a bug in dynopt, your loss!).
5. Forks or versions of dynopt must include, and follow, this license in any distribution.